Natural home remedies for Blackheads – We have seen what are the causes of blackheads and how to prevent them. Now we will see the top most tried-and-tested natural home remedies for the blackheads. These home remedies are from the kitchen ingredients which we use daily.
Natural Home remedies for Blackheads
Though there are medicines available for the treatment of blackheads it is always better to go with the natural home remedies for Blackheads which is available in our kitchen. It may take some time but it is the healthier way to remove the blackheads without any side effects.
Let’s see the tried and tested natural home remedies for blackheads
Top 12 natural home remedies for Blackheads
1. Lemon Honey mask
I can say lemon is God’s gift to maintain our skin. Vitamin C in lemon removes the dirt and sebum from the skin. Lemon not only treats blackheads but also a very good remedy for treating acne scars.
- Take one teaspoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey and mix in a glass or ceramic Bowl.
- With clean hands apply on your nose, forehead and other parts wherever you find the blackheads and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wash with clean water.
- Repeat this process 2 times per week to get good result.
Note: If you have sensitive skin, then to half teaspoon of lemon juice add 1 teaspoon of rose water or normal water and then add honey to make a lemon honey mask.
2. Baking soda
Baking soda is not only used in cooking and baking but also very helpful in clearing the impurities on skin such as dirt and the debris collected on the skin.
- In a clean ceramic Bowl or glass bowl, and 1 teaspoon of baking soda and little water to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected areas and give a gentle massage.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes atleast and rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat this process to get good result.
3. Green tea
Do you think green tea is only for drinking not always. The green tea is a good antioxidant and it can be used to clear off the dirt particles from the skin.
- Just get the green tea powder from the market and to 1 teaspoon of green tea and little water and make a paste.
- Apply this paste to your skin and gently rub for 2 to 3 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.
The green tea removes the oil and helps to clean the pores.
4. Egg whites
Egg whites is one of the natural blackhead remover.
- With the clean brush, apply the egg whites on your face in thin layer. Allow it to dry first. Then again apply another layer of egg white.
- Like wise apply the egg white three to four layers.
- Leave the mask to dry completely and slowly peel off the layers.
- This will gently pull out the blackheads.
Egg white gives a brighter and glowing look to your skin. Follow these daily skin care tips for a flawless skin.
Honey with its strong antibacterial property, is widely used in the treatment of acne and blackheads.
- To use honey, heat 3 to 4 teaspoons of pure honey slightly and rub on your skin where you find the blackheads when it is still warm.
- Then allow it to dry. Once it is fully dry peel of the layer.
- All the blackheads would be glued to the honey mask and can be easily pulled out.
- Do the same two to three times a week until you get all your blackheads removed. You can see the results within a month for sure.
Cinnamon is one of the antibacterial spice which can be used in treating the blackheads as well as acne.
It can also used as a body scrub for a smooth and soft skin and to get a glowing complexion.
- Powder the organic cinnamon and mix one teaspoon of cinnamon powder with half teaspoon of lemon juice and make a paste and apply on the blackheads.
- Instead of lemon juice you can also add rosewater to the cinnamon powder and apply as a paste.
- You can also mix one part of cinnamon powder with two parts of honey and form a paste and apply all over the blackheads.
- Leave it for at least 15 minutes and then wash off with water.
Note: Before trying this cinnamon method, apply little paste and test in your hand for your skin sensitivity to the cinnamon and lemon juice. If you’re not allergic then you can go with the remedy.
Leave a Reply