6. Relieves Muscular Pains: Peppermint may help to relieve muscle spasms and pain. Try massaging its essential oil onto sore muscles or adding it to your bath water for muscle pain relief.
7. Cures Indigestion and Stomach Upset: Mint leaves are very much useful for the Stomach upset. If you have an upset stomach, try drinking a small glass of water with a few drops of peppermint essential oil added. If you do not have mint oil, you can boil few mint leaves along with ajwain seeds for 10 minutes. Let it cool down. Strain the water and drink it. You can get relief from your stomach upsets.
8. Body Coolant: Mint has the ability to cool the body. In summer days, drinking Mint lemonade or Mint lassi (Mint Yoghurt drink) makes your body cool and resistant to the heat and helps to fight against any problems created by heat.
9. Good for Asthma: Regular use of mint is very beneficial for asthma patients, as it is a good relaxant and relieves congestion. That being said, using too much mint in this way can also irritate the nose and throat
10. Stimulates Brain nerves: the effects that mint has on alertness, retention, and cognitive function. It found that people who frequently use chewing gum, whose major active ingredient is mint, had higher levels of memory retention and mental alertness than those who did not. The stimulant qualities of mint, once again, have shown yet another reason to pop that stick of gum in your mouth, or chew some leaves when you’re feeling less than brilliant.