So what is Pumice Stone??
It comes in different shapes and sizes. It floats on water and can be used to remove the dead skin cells in your rough part of the body, like foot and smoothens it. The extra ordinary exfoliating power of this natural stone helps to remove stains, corns and calluses from your feet.
This pumice stone is not only used for feet, but also to your face, neck and elbows to give them a healthy glow. Check how to use Gram flour for skin whitening (20 DIY techniques)
So let’s see, how pumice stone can be used for feet, face and other parts of body.
1. Pumice Stone for Foot
2. Pumice stone for face
[caution: Never ever give more pressure when using on face. Also if your skin Is very sensitive or delicate, and if you find any irritation, stop using it immediately].
3. How to use Pumice Stone on dark underarms
Pumice stone can also be used to remove the dead cells on the underarms. Due to sweat or harsh shaving or deodorant which does not suit, underarms might become black.
It helps to get back the lighter underarms. While taking bath, give a rotational massage on the underarms. [Do not press so hard]. Then wash and take bath normally. The above procedure can be done for the neck to remove the dead cells
4. Remove excess hair from your hands using Pumice stone
Pumice stone not only removes the dead cells but also removes the excess hair from your hands and make your hands as smooth as baby hands. (1)
- Exfoliate skin with a scrub and warm water to remove dead skin cells and soften hairs.
- Lightly towel dry your skin so it’s still damp.
- Rub the pumice stone onto hairs in a circular motion with gentle pressure until hairs rub off and Moisturise thoroughly.
- Repeat every few days until all hair is removed
So what’s your way of using Pumice stone?? How effective it is for you??. Share your experience in the comments section.