Natural ways to get rid of cockroaches:
Cockroaches are one of the irritating bug in most of the houses. It used to roam our houses, spreads diseases, lays eggs, makes cupboards smelly, gets hidden inside our clothes even. We tend to get rid of them but sometimes it keeps on coming somehow.
- Remove you trash bins regularly. Try to use the one, with a lid.
- Wash your dishes immediately after eating, so as to keep cockroaches away.
- Roaches gets attracted towards the smell of paper. So if you have your old magazines or old newspapers in your cupboards, then be sure, you are inviting the cockroaches to live in your cupboards. This goes for the Brown grocery bags also.
- Also your old unused cardboard boxes, becomes the home for the cockroaches. So either throw the boxes or give it away for recycling.
- Clean your kitchen cabinets and dining area daily. Better use equal parts of water and vinegar and clean. This works as a disinfectant.
- Wipe off the spills after every meal
- Clean your floor daily, before going bed to remove any crumbs that have fallen down during your lunch
- Do not accumulate your dirty cloths for longer time. Cockroaches may use your cloths as thier hiding place.
- Arrange your newspaper and magazines in the shelf and clean the shelve weekly.